TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS, DELTA IT SOLUTIONS HAS MERGED WITH TANET INC.
FOR TAILORED IT SUPPORT CLICK HERE!
For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact page.
*Please note that the information below is no longer being updated and should be considered inaccurate. As of February 2018, all links will redirect to respective pages at: www.tanet.com*
Q: Does your website list all the services that you offer?
A: No, we currently learning new solutions and methodologies, and testing new technologies. This website lists the tasks and problems we solve the most. we like to think of ourselves as Jacks “of all trades and a master of SOME.” If we cannot solve your tech issue, we know someone who can.
Q: Do you perform server maintenance or continual network administration?
A: Yes! We have the capability to perform full network administration for all size businesses!
Q: I heard you build websites!
A: Yes! We build tons of websites. For more information, follow this link: Seattle Website Development
Q: What platform do you use to design websites?
A: Simply, we prefer to use WordPress. WordPress is arguable the worlds most common and user friendly content management system. we chose WordPress because it enables our clients to learn how to maintain their own websites. Furthermore, it allows our clients to reduce their dependency on a third party “specialist” to make minor changes to content on their website and therefore save money! Although, we do offer CSS and PHP updates and reconfiguration upon request.
Q: How long does it take on average to complete a project?
A: we hate to use that word again but, it depends. we can put together a website in a few minutes. What takes the most time is gathering, optimizing and/or creating resources, verifying the images and text supplied by the client are owned BY THEM (we’d like to avoid copyright infringement). Also, finding the best colors to use based on many variables such as target demographic, whether it is projected that the user will be using a phone, tablet, or laptop/desktop indoors or outdoors. To be safe, an easy “just make me a website” will take us about 2-3 days. If the client is more specific about what they want, we can be continuously contracted.
Q: Do you travel?
A: Yes. We travel often for clients and will do so as long as the client covers the travel cost (flight/gas, hotel costs).
Q: What should I consider when requesting a website?
A: We suggest thinking about the “vibe” you want to give with your website. Identify who will be your likely customers (young, middle age, older, etc). On a basic level we usually ask:
- Do you want a new website or redesign of your current site?
- What domain registrar do you want/currently use?
- Describe what you want the site to look like?
- Describe your business in a few sentences.
- Will this be an eCommerce site or similar?
- Who are your competitors (so we can set you apart from them!)
- Do you have a logo?
- Do you have a slogan or tagline?
- Do you already have noted color schemes?
- Do you have photographs (you must OWN the rights to use images in most websites or lawsuits WILL happen)?
- How many pages (About, Contact, Featured Items, etc.) do you want to have?
- How do you want people to navigate your site (menus or links)?
- What is your budget for the project?
- What is your deadline?
- List five other websites you like and why do you like them?